The Market Manager is a vital role for any farmers market. She sets the tone and represents the market both internally to vendors and externally to shoppers and other market stakeholders. This overview covers typical duties and job descriptions, market manager training opportunities, and market managers compensation.
The Mighty Market Manager (Sept 2016)
Market Manager Job Announcements & Descriptions
- Carnation FM Manager Job Description-2012
- Ephrata FM Manager Job Description-2013
- Mukilteo FM Manager Job Description-2012
- Port Susan FM Manager Position Description-2012
- Queen Anne FM Manager Job Announcement-2013
- Renton FM Coordination Position Opening-2013
- Vashon FM Manager Job Description-2014
Market Manager Contracts
If you would like your market’s market manager announcement, description, or contract added or updated, please contact Colleen Donovan or the WSFMA.
Market Manager Training
The New York Federation of Farmers Market has a 200+ page “Farmers Market Manager Training Manual” that covers everything from “basic roles” to “building a community.”